Kawartha Cottage Rental IGuide Photography System is another tool in your rental toolbox to attract and secure more bookings. A brief overview of the pros of using this system.
Our iGuide system is a proven system that we use to sell our waterfront properties. It is the most efficient system that showcases a home, and cottage to prospective buyers. It allows for faster decision-making, better planning, and easier navigation, including accurate floor plans, 360° images, room dimensions, photos, and more! IGuide Waterfront Cottage Photography offers a host of features sure to impress potential renters
Here are the main reasons why prospective buyers and agent prefer virtual tours over videos of listings:
1) iGuide Virtual Tours Are Self-guided: One of the biggest and most important differences between a video tour and an iGuide Virtual Tour is that iGuide Tours are solely self-guided/interactive.
2) iGuide Virtual Tours Are Fully Immersive: iGuide is an immersive experience that provides the sense of actually being at the property.
3) Virtual Tours Don't Rely On Long Attention Spans: Kawartha Cottage Rentals IGuide Photography & Virtual Tour places the controls in the hands of the viewer and allows them to explore the property as they'd like, on their time frames. Whereas a video experience is linear and guided by the camera operator. The viewer has to wait for the camera operator to take them through the home, or strategically fast-forward the video until they find the room they are wanting to see.
4) Video Tours Cannot Achieve HDR and Bracketing: Regardless of whether too much or not enough light is flooding a room, the essential professional feature of HDR and Bracketing will be absent from most video tours.
5) iGuide Waterfront Cottage Photography Separates The Serious Buyers From The Tire Kickers: Prospective buyers that contact an agent after taking an online virtual tour are far more likely to be serious about buying the property than a neighbor and their friends who show up at an open house for something to do on a weekend. Kawartha Cottage Rentals IGuide Photography & Virtual Tours are valuable in that they can make people want to see a property and they have the ability to show people that they don't want to view a particular property for whatever reason.
To receive market updates, new listings, tips and tricks and more subscribe to our newsletter!
Team Lead “The Brad Sinclair Team”
Royal Heritage Realty, Brokerage
Visit my website! www.bradsinclair.ca
Call Or Text me 705-927-6236
Find out what you don’t know
**Not intended to solicit buyers or sellers under agency contract**
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.